We first had the honor of learning about the amazing stories and work of Sweethearts and Heroes while participating in PFEW, Pennsylvania Free Enterprise Week. Learn more so you can help support their mission of educating society to the impact that bullying has on all of our schools, our neighborhoods, and individuals. It focuses on providing people with H.O.P.E and becoming empathetically fit. Through knowledge and communication we are committed to bringing our message to individuals, communities, and corporations. We all have the potential to be someone’s hero. #ThisWillChangeTheWorld
Watch Sweethearts and Heroes’ The Beat to My Heart
- Activism, Community Leaders, Crowdfunding, Entrepreneurship, Kindness, Lend, Random Acts of Kindness, Social Good, Social Impact, Society, World
Help people who live in poverty to start a sustainable business to improve quality of life in their communities.
- Activism, Cause, Change, College, College Applications, Fears, Immigration, International Students, On Campus, Social Good, Social Impact, Travel, Universities
48 university and college leaders sent a letter to President Trump on Thursday, Feb. 2, urging the president to...
- Activism, AntiBullying, Antidiscrimination, Buzz, Change, College Applications, College Essays, Diversity, Gender Identity, Inclusion, Language, Linguistics, Society, Style, Writing
Student writers can be confident about using the gender-inclusive “singular They” pronoun in lieu of him or her in...
- Activism, AntiBullying, Antidiscrimination, Change, Kindness, Random Acts of Kindness
Since the 2016 election a week ago, public expression of xenophobia has dramatically increased, specifically islamophobia. Civil rights groups...
- Activism, AntiBullying, Antidiscrimination, Apps, Art, Artificial Intelligence, Beauty, Blog, Bloggers, Blogging, Bots, Brand Ambassadors, Brands, Buzz, Careers, Cause, Change, Coding, College Applications, Community Leaders, Create, Data Science, Design, Digital, Disabilities, DIY, Documentaries, Dorm, Earning, Eat, Eco-friendly, Education, Entertainment, Entrance Exams, Entrepreneurship, Environment, Event, Events, Family, FAQs, Fashion, Favorites, Fears, Featured, Feminism, Financial Aid, Fitness, Food, Freelance, Friendships, Fun, Future, Games, Gender Identity, Give, Goals, Green, Grow, Guidance Counselors, Habits, Hack-a-Goal, Hacks, Happiness, Health, High School, Holiday, Immigration, Inclusion, Influencers, Infographics, International Students, Internships, Investing, Jobs, KidCreators, Kindness, Kiva, Kiva Microloans, Language, Learn, Learning Online, Lend, Lifestyle, Linguistics, Literature, Local Growth, Loss, Love, Machine Learning, Makers, Meditation, Meetup, Mental Health, Mentoring, Mentors, Mind, Mindfulness, Money, Music, News, Nonprofit, On Campus, Organization, Organizations, Parents, Parties, Partner, Passion, Performances, Personal Branding, Personalization, Photographs, Photography, Planning, Pledge, Politics, Printing - 3D, Privacy, Productivity, Profiles, Q&As, Quotes, Random Acts of Kindness, Ready Set Go, Recipe, Recommendations, Recruiting, Relationships, Resume, Safety, SAT - ACT - AP Exams, Scholarships, SEO, Sharing Economy, Shop, Shopping, Short Stories, Showcase, Sidegigs, Snap, Social Good, Social Impact, Social Influence, Social Media, Society, Sponsored Post, Sports, Stem, Stereotypes, Students, Study Abroad, Style, Tech, Technology, Things Girls Love, Thought Leader, Thought Leadership, Thoughts, Thrive, Top 10, Training, Travel, Uncategorized, Universities, Videos, Videos and Movies, Virtual Reality, Volunteering, Wearables, Websites, Women, Work, World, World News, Worthy Causes, Writing
Write for GirlsGo about topics students care about most; build your authority as an expert thought leader and influence...
Search for Stories
Become a Member of the GirlsGo Community
GirlsGo helps students, teens, young adults, families, bloggers, educators, professionals, businesses, brands and nonprofits collaborate more easily to help each other thrive, profit and succeed.
We’re including affiliate links in articles like this one and will earn a small commission when you purchase through our page. These commissions will help support development of GirlsGo’s programs and apps. We share products that we think you will find valuable and are grateful that you support our mission!