Participation in the AP exams doubled in the last 10 years, and also doubled in the decade before that. https://t.co/fmu79E9bTo
— Anya Kamenetz (@anya1anya) May 1, 2017
Are AP Exams Valuable to Students?
- College, College Applications, College Essays, College Planning, Planning, Pursue, SAT - ACT - AP Exams, Scholarships, Students, Writing
Apply to colleges early through the Coalition Application which provides a single, centralized toolkit for students to organize, build,...
- Activism, AntiBullying, Antidiscrimination, Apps, Art, Artificial Intelligence, Beauty, Blog, Bloggers, Blogging, Bots, Brand Ambassadors, Brands, Buzz, Careers, Cause, Change, Coding, College Applications, Community Leaders, Create, Data Science, Design, Digital, Disabilities, DIY, Entrepreneurship, Event, Events, Fashion, Featured, Feminism, Future, Gender Identity, Inclusion, Influencers, Jobs, KidCreators, Lifestyle, Machine Learning, Makers, News, Performances, Personal Branding, Photographs, Photography, Resume, Social Impact, Social Influence, Society, Stem, Stereotypes, Style, Tech, Technology, Things Girls Love, Thought Leader, Thought Leadership, Top 10, Training, Travel, Virtual Reality, Wearables, Women, World, Worthy Causes
AI model Sophia attends events at NY Fashion Week. Created by Hanson Robotics engineers, she walked the runway at...
- Activism, AntiBullying, Antidiscrimination, Buzz, Change, College Applications, College Essays, Diversity, Gender Identity, Inclusion, Language, Linguistics, Society, Style, Writing
Student writers can be confident about using the gender-inclusive “singular They” pronoun in lieu of him or her in...
Planning for and Managing College Life with Arthritis, Rheumatoid, Lyme, Autoimmune & Physical Disability ChallengesActivism, Antidiscrimination, Campus Life, College, College Applications, College Planning, Disabilities, Health, High School, Inclusion, Lifestyle, Mentoring, On Campus, Pursue, Society, Stereotypes, Thrive, Universities
Planning for & Managing College Life with Arthritis, Rheumatoid, Lyme, Autoimmune & Physical Disability Challenges
- Activism, Cause, Change, College, College Applications, Fears, Immigration, International Students, On Campus, Social Good, Social Impact, Travel, Universities
48 university and college leaders sent a letter to President Trump on Thursday, Feb. 2, urging the president to...
- Activism, Algorithms, Anger, Anti-drugs, AntiBullying, Antidiscrimination, Apps, Art, Artificial Intelligence, Badges, Beauty, Blog, Bloggers, Blogging, Bots, Brand Ambassadors, Brands, Buzz, Calendar, Campus Life, Careers, Cause, Change, Coaches, Coding, College, College Applications, College Essays, College Planning, Community Leaders, Compliments, Compositions, Courses, Create, Crowdfunding, Data Science, Data Visualizations, Decorating, Design, Digital, Disabilities, DIY, Documentaries, Dorm, Earning, Eat, Eco-friendly, Education, Entertainment, Entrance Exams, Entrepreneurship, Environment, Event, Events, Family, FAQs, Fashion, Favorites, Fears, Featured, Feminism, Financial Aid, Fitness, Food, Freelance, Friendships, Fun, Future, Games, Gender Identity, Give, Goals, Green, Grow, Habits, Hack-a-Goal, Hacks, Happiness, Health, High School, Holiday, Immigration, Inclusion, Influencers, Infographics, International Students, Internships, Investing, Jobs, KidCreators, Kindness, Kiva, Kiva Microloans, Language, Learn, Learning Online, Lend, Lifestyle, Linguistics, Literature, Local Growth, Loss, Love, Machine Learning, Makers, Meditation, Meetup, Mental Health, Mentoring, Mentors, Mind, Mindfulness, Money, Music, News, Nonprofit, On Campus, Organization, Organizations, Parties, Partner, Passion, Performances, Personal Branding, Personalization, Photographs, Photography, Planning, Pledge, Politics, Printing - 3D, Privacy, Productivity, Profiles, Pursue, Q&As, Quotes, Random Acts of Kindness, Ready Set Go, Recommendations, Recruiting, Relationships, Resume, SAT - ACT - AP Exams, Scholarships, SEO, Sharing Economy, Shop, Shopping, Short Stories, Showcase, Sidegigs, Snap, Social Good, Social Impact, Social Influence, Social Media, Society, Sponsored Post, Sports, Stem, Stereotypes, Students, Study Abroad, Style, Tech, Technology, Things Girls Love, Thought Leader, Thought Leadership, Thoughts, Thrive, Top 10, Training, Travel, Uncategorized, Universities, Videos, Videos and Movies, Virtual Reality, Volunteering, Wearables, Websites, Women, Work, World, World News, Worthy Causes, Writing
Write for GirlsGo about topics students care about most; build your authority as an expert thought leader and influence...
Search for Stories
Become a Member of the GirlsGo Community
GirlsGo helps students, teens, young adults, families, bloggers, educators, professionals, businesses, brands and nonprofits collaborate more easily to help each other thrive, profit and succeed.
We’re including affiliate links in articles like this one and will earn a small commission when you purchase through our page. These commissions will help support development of GirlsGo’s programs and apps. We share products that we think you will find valuable and are grateful that you support our mission!